Bungard EXP 3040 LED – Vacuum exposure unit
EXP 3040 LED – High speed double sided exposure machine mainly designed for high resolution production of PCBs, stencils and clichés in small and medium quantities. Guarantees a perfect exposure within a minimum of time and energy.
A vacuum pump provides a close and uniform contact between artwork and board.
Two special LED bulbs ensure almost parallel light. The machines have powerful cooling fans for the LEDs.
A touch display allows easy preset and read out of all settings.
- Suitable for fine line PCBs
- Suitable for exposure of positive/negative developing photoresist, solder mask and Alucorex
- Max. working area 350 x 450 mm (recommended: 300 x 400 mm)
- Vacuum assisted drawer – Vacuum: -0.8 bar.
- Sturdy aluminum frame construction – The chassis consists of a sliding drawer system
- Power supply: 90-230 V, 50-60 Hz, 1-phase, 4 A
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 820 x 780 x 1700 mm
- Weight: 80 kg.