FHD CMOS camera with measuring and image processing software
C-WH5 – Full-HD C-mount microscope camera equipped with SD card for image/video internal storage, HDMI output connection, WiFi output connection, Sony CMOS high-quality sensor, HDMIPRO software.
Smart and user-friendly multi-brand camera with a powerful built-in software and good image resolution (up to 5MP). Recommended for routine operations and whenever measurements are required.
Compatible with SLX5 trinocular microscope, by adding the M620 C-Mount adapter (NOT included).
Package content: Camera – SD card (16GB) – Power supply – Calibration slide – HDMI cable (1.5m) – Wireless mouse – Wi-Fi adapter.
- Camera resolution: 2592 x 1944 p, Full HD
- Top-class, Sony CMOS sensor ensures beautiful true-to-life colours and high quality images, rich in contrast and detail
- Image capture / Video recordings on SD card: Yes
- Output: WiFi / HDMI
- Image processing built-in software: HDMIPRO
- It can be connected to PC at any time and used via the downloadable, free of charge PROVIEW software (Windows), always available to enable the latest updates
- Does not require software installation for image/video capturing on SD card when in HDMI mode
- Operating system: OS Windows
- C-Mount: Yes – Universal connection to any microscope brand
- Power plug type: Multiplug (EU, UK, US)
- Input voltage: 100/240 Vac, 50/60 Hz
- Output voltage: 12 Vdc, 1000 mA
- Dimensions: 65 x 78 x 88 mm.
click here to read Sensor
- Camera resolution (WxH): 2592 x 1944 pixels
- Mode: Colour
- Sensor size: 1/1.8″
- Sensor technology: CMOS
- Sensor type: SONY
- Image format: 16/9
- Pixel size: 2.4 x 2.4 mm
- Color depth: 1, 4, 8, 24 Bit
- Exposure time: 0.03 msec – 918 msec
- Binning: 1 x 1
- IR filter range (IR CUT): 380-650 nm.
click here to read HDMI
- HDMI resolution: 2 MP
- Live HDMI measurement: Yes
- Speed max.: 60@1920×1080 fps
- Exposure: Auto / Manual
- White Balance: Auto / Manual / ROI.
click here to read WiFi
- WiFi resolution: 5 MP
- WiFi frame rate full resolution: 25@1920*1080 fps
- WiFi speed: 802.11n, 150 Mbps
- WiFi signal From the camera
- WiFi signal ready: About 10 seconds after turning on.
HDMIPRO Software specifications*
click here to read HDMILITE
- Archiving: Yes
- Languages: Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Thai
- Image acquisition: Image/video saving in multiple formats – Continuous automatic exposure – Manual exposure – Color acquisition – Numerical focus indicator – White balance (Auto/Manual/ROI) – Image enhancement – Zoom in – Zoom out – Image comparison – Browse of images and video – Picture in picture (PIP) – Freeze image – Horizontal flip – Verical Flip
- Image processing: HDR (High Dynamic Range) – Text Overlay – Ruler Overlay – Arrow Overlay – Measurement Overlay – Grids
- Measurements: Live measurement – Still image measurement – Select measurement unit – Available measurements – Line – Angle – Parallel lines – Rectangle – Ellipse – Circle – Annulus – Curve – Arc – Polygon – Export to Excel.
* ATTENTION: More functions are available by connecting the camera to a PC on which is installed the free of charge, downloadable PROVIEW software.