SLX5 Optical stereomicroscope
SLX5 – Trinocular stereomicroscope with overhanging stand.
It features a couple of 10x eyepieces (ø20mm) and a continuous increment zoom (0.7÷4.5x) for a 45x max. magnification.
A digital camera can be placed in the third ocular, allowing images/video to be viewed on a PC screen.
Smooth horizontal and vertical movements are ensured and the head can be easily swivelled for inspection at oblique angles.
- Head: Trinocular, 45° inclined; 360° rotating
- Dioptric adjustment: Both eyepieces
- Eyepieces: WF 10x / 21mm, high eyepoint, secured by screw and with rubber cups
- Objective: Parfocal achromatic zoom 0.7 ÷ 4.5 x (6.43:1 ratio) with anti-fungus treatment
- Working distance: 100mm
- Focusing: Rack and pinion mechanism controlled by a pair of knobs placed on both sides of the stand
- Stand: Overhanging stand 420 mm high, 430 mm horizontal arm length, base 230×230 mm with following adjustments: heigh, longitudinal extension and head rotation angle (left-right).
Available options (NOT included): C-HP Digital camera (EL.MI product Nr.: 149320I) – CB10 Digital camera (EL.MI product Nr.: 149162F) – Additional lenses for a 3.5 ÷ 90x magnification (on request).