UHD CMOS camera with image processing and measuring software
C-HP4 – C-mount, Ultra HD microscope camera equipped with SD card for image/video internal storage, HDMI and USB output connections, Sony CMOS high-quality sensor, HDMIPRO software.
Very easy to use, it clearly reveals on-screen the sample’s finest details and performs basic measurements.
Multi-brand camera, compatible with the SLX5 trinocular microscope by adding the M-620 C-Mount adapter (NOT included).
Package content: Camera – Power supply – Calibration slide – USB cable (1.8 m) – HDMI cable (1.5 m) – Wireless mouse – SD card (16 GB).
- Ultra HD 4K 2160p images and videos
- Top-class, Sony CMOS large sensor ensures beautiful true-to-life colours and high quality images, rich in contrast and detail
- Image capture / Video recordings on SD card: Yes
- Output: HDMI, USB 2.0
- Image processing built-in HDMIPRO software
- It can be connected to PC at any time and used via the downloadable, free of charge PROVIEW software (Windows), always available to enable the latest updates
- Does not require software installation for image/video capturing on SD card when in HDMI mode
- Operating system: Windows
- C-Mount: Yes – Universal connection to any microscope brand
- Power plug type: Multiplug (EU, UK, US) with 2.1 mm jack and LED indicator
- Input voltage 100/240 Vac, 50/60 Hz
- Output voltage: 12 Vdc, 1000 mA
- Dimensions: 65 x 78 x 88 mm.
click here to read Sensor
- Camera resolution (WxH): 3860 x 2160 pixels
- Mode: Colour
- Sensor size: 1/1.8″
- Sensor technology: CMOS
- Sensor type: SONY
- Image format: 16/9
- Pixel size: 2.0 x 2.0 µm
- Acquisition technology: Rolling shutter
- Dynamic range: 66 DB
- G sensitivity: 505 mV at 1/30s
- Color depth: 1, 4, 8, 24 Bit
- Exposure time: 0.04 msec – 2 sec
- Binning: 1 x 1
- IR filter: Yes
- IR filter range (IR CUT): 380-650 nm.
click here to read USB
- PC camera resolution: 8 MP
- USB standard: USB 2.0
- Frame rate full resolution: 20@3840×2160 fps.
click here to read HDMI
- HDMI resolution: 8 MP
- Frame rate full resolution: 30@3840×2160 fps
- Live HDMI measurement: Yes
- Exposure: Auto / Manual
- White Balance: Auto / Manual / ROI
HDMIPRO software specifications*
click here to read HDMILITE
- Archiving: Yes
- Languages: Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Thai
- Image acquisition: Multiformat image saving – Multiformat video saving – Continuous automatic exposure – Manual exposure – Colour acquisition – Greyscale acquisition – Numerical focus indicator – White balance (Auto/Manual/ROI) – Image enhancement – Zoom in – Zom out – Image comparison – Browse of images and video – Picture in picture (PIP) – Freeze image – Horizontal flip – Verical Flip
- Image processing: High Dynamic Range (HDR) – Text Overlay – Ruler Overlay – Arrow Overlay – Measurement Overlay – Grids
- Measurements: Live measurement – Still image measurement – Select measurement unit – Measuring instruments (Point – Line – Line 3 points – Line vertical 3 points – Angle – Angle 4 points – Parallel lines – Rectangle – Rectangle 3 points – Ellipse – Ellipse 5 points – Circle center + radius – Circle 3 points – 2 Circle center + radius – 2 Circle 3 points – Annulus – Curve – Arc – Polygon – Export to Excel.
* ATTENTION: More functions are available by connecting the camera to a PC on which is installed the free of charge, downloadable PROVIEW software.