Bungard NE-CUT board cutter
NE-CUT – Benchtop board cutter, specially developed to cut PCBs of various materials (FR2, FR4, CEM) up to 3mm of thickness.
Thanks to its sturdy structure, it’s also ideal for the cutting of aluminium sheets (up to 2mm), iron (up to 1mm), plastic laminates (up to 5mm), and many other thin films.
- Cutting width max.: 530 mm
- Two blades made of hardened and ground steel
- Spring loaded built-in clamping unit in the front (removable)
- Bedstop with metric scale in the right front
- Fully adjustable back stop with metric scale for batch work (0…300 mm)
- Angle and scale tolerance 0.1 mm
- Durable full steel construction
- All important parts angular adjustable
- Simple exchange of blades
- Adjustable cutting angle
- Adjustable clearance.