EPA floor marking adhesive tape
High resistance floor adhesive tape, suitable for delimiting EPA areas according to IEC 61340-5-1.
Equipped with ESD symbol and warning: “ESD Protected Area“.
Non-antistatic product, to be installed outside the protected area.
- Dimensions: 75 mm x 33 m – Thickness: 0.110 mm
- Material: PVC laminated with clear PP for durability and washability
- Colour: Yellow / Black
- Adhesion: Very good on synthetic floors (e.g. PVC) – It lasts also on smooth concrete for several months (it depends on traffic)
- Laying method: Thoroughly degrease the floor – Keep the tape at room temperature for a few hours before laying – Do not lay at temperatures lower than 5° C – A good adhesion will be achieved after 24 hours
- Storage: Dry and dark environment with temperature above 18° C – Horizontal position
- ESD safe: No.