Anti-fatigue ESD floor mat, thickness 9mm
Anti-static ESD safe floor mat made of dissipative PVC, durable, anti-fatigue, available in 3 different sizes.
Anti-fatigue matting can reduce the health dangers of standing for long periods of time, especially on hard, cold floors. Is designed to protect the operator from static build-up and to provide comfort underfoot.
Generally used around machinery, where static build-up is common.
For an optimal electrical performance, the surface must be cleaned regularly using ESD instruments and cleaners.
- Thickness: 9 mm
- Available sizes: 600 x 900 mm, 900 x 1500 mm, 900 x 18300 mm – Custom sizes are available on request (width 900mm)
- Installation: Loose lay
- Material: Virgin closed cell PVC foam (homogenous)
- Colour: Grey – Pebble surface finishing
- Resistance (EN14041 standard tested): 108 ÷ 1010 Ω
- Suitable for dry indoor environments
- Chemical resistance: PVC is resistant to many different chemicals, alkalies and general industrial chemicals. Resists to alcohol, aliphatic hydrocarbons, weak acids, strong mineral acids and alkalies. Resists to oil and grease if properly cleansed. Does NOT resist to organic solvents, ketones, esters and aromatic hydrocarbons.
- Flame retardant: will not burn after the ignition source is removed. When forced to burn, carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide and hydrogen chloride fumes are emitted
- Compliances: RoHS and REACH, IEC-61340-1-5, FVMVSS 302.
The matting should be used in conjunction with already grounded flooring.
Do not use in high voltage areas (exceeding 240 Volts) or with electrical switchboard matting.