60L Ultrasonic cleaner
Deluxe series ultrasonic cleaner made of AISI 304 stainless steel, capacity 60 litres.
The ultrasonic cleaning mechanism consists of an electronic generator coupled to one or more piezoelectric transducers (according to the model) which are attached to the outside base of the tank in stainless steel containing the cleaning fluid
The electronic ultrasonic generator produces a continuous signal at a frequency about 40 kHz, and pilots the piezoelectric transducers which transform the electrical signal into a mechanical vibration with a frequency of 40,000 oscillations per second in the cleaning fluid in the tank.
This is known as “cavitation” and provides an efficient and safe cleaning method in less time. This high ultrasonic acoustic energy removes dirt, oil, grease, filings, small chips, surface dust, biofilm, organic matter and contamination of various kind from different shaped items.
Available accessories (SUGGESTED, NOT included): Basket (El.Mi product Nr.: CEDLX), Cover (El.Mi product Nr.: CODLX).
- EP MODEL with digital timer and settable temperature till 70°C. It’s the most technologically advanced model of the series. Equipped with Sweep System generator.The Sweep System technology modulate the output frequency of the ultrasonic generator around a center frequency, so the ultrasonic transducers shift between 39 and 41 kHz. Sweep System Technology offers the following advantages:
- Faster cleaning.
- Damage free cleaning.
- Increased distribution of ultrasound energy eliminating the standing waves.
- Improved cavitation.
- Facilitate the ultrasonic wave crossing through the mesh wire basket and the complicated objects to be cleaned.
- External sizes: 1160x360x425h mm
- Inner sizes: 1100x300x200h mm
- Weight: 30Kg approx.
- Capacity: 60L
- Main line voltage: 230/240 V – 50/60 Hz
- Main input power consumption: 700 W
- Main input power with heating: 2200 W
- Peak HF Ultrasoud power: 1400 W
- US frequency: 40 Khz +/- 5%
- Exhaust tap: standard feature (1/2” pipe)
- Number of transducers: 16.
CAUTION: Never use with flammable liquids. Only use liquids with fire point > 90°C.