4200 Deluxe ultrasonic cleaner
Soltec ultrasonic cleaner made of AISI 304 stainless steel, Deluxe series, 14 litres capacity.
The ultrasonic cleaning mechanism consists of an electronic generator coupled to one or more piezoelectric transducers (according to the model) which are attached to the outside base of the tank in stainless steel containing the cleaning fluid
The electronic ultrasonic generator produces a continuous signal at a frequency about 40 kHz, and pilots the piezoelectric transducers which transform the electrical signal into a mechanical vibration with a frequency of 40,000 oscillations per second in the cleaning fluid in the tank.
This is known as “cavitation” and provides an efficient and safe cleaning method in less time. This high ultrasonic acoustic energy removes dirt, oil, grease, filings, small chips, surface dust, biofilm, organic matter and contamination of various kind from different shaped items.
Available accessories (RECOMMENDED, NOT included): Basket (El.Mi product Nr.: CEDLX), Lid (El.Mi product Nr.: CODLX).
- M (149594A) with mechanical timer 0-5’
- MH (149594B) with mechanical timer 0-15’ and heater preset at 60°C
- ETH (149594C) with electronic timer preset at 5-10-15’ and heater settable at 40-50-60°C
- EP (149594D) Sweep System generator, digital timer and adjustable temperature up to 70°C. It’s the most technologically advanced model of the series: Sweep System technology modulates the output frequency of the ultrasonic generator around a center frequency, so that the ultrasonic transducers shift between 39-41 kHz.
Sweep System Technology offers the following advantages:
- Faster cleaning
- Damage-free cleaning
- Increased distribution of ultrasound energy, eliminating standing waves
- Improved cavitation
- It facilitates ultrasonic waves crossing through the basket meshes and the objects to be cleaned.
- External sizes: 440 x 340 x 425h mm
- Inner sizes: 330 x 300 x 150h mm
- Weight: 6.8Kg approx.
- Capacity: 14L
- Main line voltage: 230/240 V – 50/60 Hz
- Main input power consumption: 300W
- Main input power with heating: 800W
- Peak HF Ultrasoud power: 600W
- US frequency: 40 Khz +/- 5%
- Exhaust tap: standard feature (1/2” pipe)
- Number of transducers: 4.
CAUTION: Never use with flammable liquids. Only use liquids with fire point > 90°C.