SW50 – Solder wave machine designed for soldering PCBs with PTH/SMD technologies.
Suitable for use with both leaded and lead-free alloys
- SW50 is managed by a PLC (Programmable Logic Cotroller), through which you can set any parameter of the machine: it can recall up to 20 stored programs
- The welding machine has a solder frame system on which are put the electronic boards that have to be welded
- Preheating is composed of a IR panel which is protected by a PYREX glass in the upper part. Through the PLC is possible to stop the electronic board to be soldered up to 90 seconds
- The lead-free treated solder pot has very easy cleaning and mantainance functionalities
- The SW50 standard version works only in foam fluxing mode (with porous stone) – Spray fluxing mode is also available by adding an optional kit (NOT included).
- Solder pot capacity: 50 kg
- Warm up: approx. 80 min.
- Flux application mode: Foam
- PCB max. dimensions: 260 × 400 mm
- Machine dimensions: 1400 x 700 x 600h mm
- Assembled machine dimensions: 2000 mm
- Weight (unloaded): approx. 90 kg
- Weight (full load): approx. 140 kg
- Melting pot power: 2.5 kw
- Pre-heating power: 3.2 kw
- Total power: 5.6 kw
- Power supply: 380 V three-phase with neutral.