SP70 Pistol grip soldering iron
SP70 – Thermo-regulated soldering gun with manual solder feed, max. power 70W.
Works with Ø 1/1.7 mm diameter solder wires (both Sn/Pb and Lead-Free alloys).
At each trigger activation the wire advances toward the tip for a length that can be adjusted within a range of 1.0 – 4.0 mm.
A controller on the handle allow to regulate the power from 0% to 100%.
A red LED indicates that the element is working.
- Max. power: 70W adjustable from 0% to 100% – PWM regulated
- Max. operating temperature: 500°C
- Tolerance: ±15°C
- Heating time (0/300°C): 3 minutes approx.
- Supply voltage: 230Vac, 50/60 Hz
- Weight: 196g (380g with power cord)
- Compatible alloys: Sn/Pb, Lead-Free
- A viewing window facilitates solder loading into the delivery tube
- Solder feed tube variable position
- Compliances: CE, RoHS
- Replacement tips: Weller SF series soldering tips
- Made in Italy
Items included in the supply:
- SP70 Soldering gun
- SF25 Soldering tip, 2.5mm
- Reel for solder feeding
- CH Hex key, 2mm
- Solder delivery tubes for Ø1mm and Ø1.5mm solder wires
- Power cable (3×0.75 mmq, 2m length, with Schuko plug).
SP70 is a replacement article for the following discontinued products: Weller WSF80 (T0051384899), Ewig TRM70.