Soldering paste mixer
Planetary centrifugal mixer for solder paste, suitable for 500 gram commercial jars.
Eliminates the problems due to the viscosity of the solder paste, increasing the quality of the SMT/SMD soldering final processes and improving their efficiency.
Thanks to the simultaneous rotation and revolution mechanism of the jar into the unit, the machine mixes the solder paste, completely uniforming its viscosity in a few minutes, even when cold.
SMT production lines support the high quality industrial production in the world, requiring sophisticated technologies and precise process control.
In this industry, solder paste is a key factor that must be treated and managed correctly in order to avoid defects in the final stages of production, such as soldering failure and solder balls scattering on SMT boards:
- The integrated container rotates inside the unit like the earth rotates around the sun and also around its own axis, mixing the soldering paste quickly and completely, from top to bottom
- Allows cold-stored solder paste to be processed immediately, without the need to bring it to room temperature
- Removes large air bubbles in the solder paste, which can cause processing problems
- Metal particles with high specific gravity such as solder particles settle to the bottom of containers in cold storage are uniformly mixed, so that they don’t cause discontinuity in the viscosity of the paste
- Restirs and redisperses solder paste that has been used.
- Supply voltage: 230 V
- Container for solder paste included: 150 ml container, outer diameter Ø 61 mm (instead, a 500 g container of solder paste among those commonly available on the market can be used)
- A set of accessories for adapting the container to the internal support is supplied
- Max. capacity (total weight that can be allocated onto the unit, including container and adapters): 680 g
- Dimensions: 340 x 300 x 390h mm.
Standard supply: Main unit – 3 x Container for solder paste (150 ml) – Silicon rubber sheet – Adapter for container – Rubber ring for fine adjustments – Lid lock release key – Power cable – Screws – User manual (ENG).
Accessories available upon request (NOT included): Adapters for syringe or other types of container.