Spray etching/developing machine
Bungard JET 34 D – Powerful spray etching or spray developing machine, designed for use in PCB labs.
Capacity up to 3m²/h possible (single-sided, positive material).
- Maintenance-free system with self-cleaning nozzles
- Etching speed of 35 µm Cu within 90 seconds (warm Fe-III-Cl)
- Line resolution better than 0.1 mm
- Big lid for easy loading, with built-in security switch
- Recommended board size: 300 x 400 mm (Maximum 350 x 450 mm)
- Small PCBs can be fi xed on carrier with adjustable holder
- Easy and clean handling by hinge free lid and handle outside of machine
- If you turn the carrier you can etch double sided
- Overflow wash tank in the front for rinsing etched boards
- Digital timer with countdown, auto-reset and beeper
- Sturdy construction fully made of PVC and titanium
- Suitable for all common etchants. Also well suited for spray developing of dryfi lm resist (anti-foam agent recommended)
- Strong 1000 W heater with thermostat and over-heat fuse
- 3 cog valves (etching tank, rinse overfl ow, rinse inlet).