GTI EL5 CONNECT anti-static floor tiles
Gerflor GTI EL5 CONNECT – ESD safe flooring system with conductive, dovetail interlocking tiles.
High-quality floor resistant to heavy loads, removable, perfect for fast and easy renovation even in environments occupied by machinery which cannot be moved.
It requires the laying of a copper grid on the surface below.
Under certain conditions (flat, smooth surface with narrow grout lines), tiles can be layed directly on the pre-existing floor.
Complementary items: Aluminium access ramp and corner finishes.
Product variations: GTI EL5 CLEANTECH – Squared interlocking tiles, weldable.
Colours (mineral decor): Light grey, Medium grey Black, Beige, Blue.
Multi-layered looselay vinyl tile, 6mm thick, reinforced with two glass fibre grids for an outstanding resistance to traffic.
The carbon encapsulated granules throughout its full thickness, the conductive backing and conductive surface treatment ensure optimal and consistent conductive properties throughout its full life expectancy.
This floor covering is treated with Evercare™ technology (conductive version), which lends excellent maintenance characteristics to the product: it requires no wax for life.
Thanks to the FLOORSCORE certificate, it allows to accede to LEE rating system.
Suitable for use within EPA, ATEX and AGV areas, data room and data center, laboratories, cleanrooms and healthcare environments.
- Floor type: Commercial, ESD & Cleanroom flooring, Interlocking tiles
- Tile type: dovetail joints, for loose lay
- Size: 635 x 635 mm – Total thickness: 6 mm
- Wearlayer thickness (EN ISO 24340): 2 mm, homogeneous surface
- ESD properties:
Electrical resistance: 5 x 10^4 ≤ Rt ≤ 10^6 (EN 1081); Rt ≤ 10^9 (IEC 61340-4-1)
Permanent antistatic properties: < 2000 V (EN 1815); < 100 V (IEC 61340-4-5)
- Bacteriostatic and mycosatic action (ISO 22196)
- Action against virus (ISO 21702)
- The product is non-emissive of volatile organic compounds: < 10 µg/m^3 (TVOC after 28 days, ISO 16000-6).
Video | Installation example