Static dissipative floor coating
EM40 – ESD safe dissipative, water based acrylic paint in 5 litres cans.
Indicated for floorings subject to low-stress conditions with passage of persons only.
Suitable for both floorings and walls.
- Ready to use, water based paint with low odour – Ready mixed (do not thin)
- Should be applied over a smooth, sealed floor, free from dirt, oil or any loose particles, pre-treated with water based primer (El.Mi product no.: 149369A)
- Rising damp lesser than 2% is strongly recommended for best results
- For the grounding, we recommend the installation of one bonding point with copper strap every 100 square meters
- Easy application by brush or roller
- Coverage (one coat): 10m² per Litre, 50m² per tin
- Two coats are recommended for best results
- Drying Time (20°C): Touch dry in 2 hours – Re-coat at 8-10 hours – Full cure in 3 days
- Equipment may be cleaned after use in warm water.
- Colour (different colours are available on request): RAL 7004 Grey – Satin finishing
- Surface resistance: 105-108 Ohm/Square
- Resistance to ground: 105-108 Ohm
- ESD properties: IEC 61340-5-1/2 compliant
- Charge decay: MILB81705C compliant
- VOC Content: 60.5g/litre
- Typical Thickness: 40 micron per coat, two thin layers. Do not over apply thickness.