ESD Flooring Colorex® EC Plus
Colorex EC Plus by Forbo is the ideal solution for quick installation and renovation of sensitive areas such as ESD protected areas (EPA), laboratories, IT-rooms and cleanrooms.
Colorex EC Plus Flooring does not only drain electrostatic charges from staff and equipment, but it also reduces the generation of charges there where they occur, at the interface between the shoe soles and the floor.
Available in 5 different colours.
- Total thickness: 10.5mm
- Tile size (excluding dowels): 608x608mm
- Electrical resistance: 2.5 x 104 ≤ R ≤ 106
- Electrical resistance in combination with ESD shoes: R < 3.5 x 107Ω
- Body voltage generation, with appropriate ESD shoes (IEC 61340-4-5, ESD STM97.2, EN 1815): 20V
- Resistance to load (performance may vary, subject to local conditions): Powered pallet truck and forklifts: total weight up to 2.5 t with
hard wheels and up to 5 t with air tyres
Static loads: 50 kg/cmq
Dynamic loads: 90 kg/cmq
- CE marking EN14041
- ASTM compliant