ESD test station with stand
STANDSTAT II – Access control tester to EPA areas, equipped with footplate, stand and instruction panel.
Designed for checking personnel grounding connections according to IEC 61340-5-1* requirements.
Equipped with internal relay for electric locks opening as standard feature.
Four functioning modes available:
- Wrist strap only
- Footwear only
- Simoultaneous measurement of wrist strap and footwear
- Hands-Free: if both footwear measurements pass the test, the internal relay output enables access to the EPA area, without pressing any button.
- Separated measurement of right and left footwear
- Test is executed at 50 V or at 100 V for better accuracy
- Instructions panel’s language: English
- Power supply: 9 V internal or 9 Vdc external battery
- ISO 9000 traceable calibration certificate is included.
|Wrist strap||750 KOhm||35 MOhm|
|Footwear||0 – 100 KOhm
|10 – 35 – 40 – 100 – 200 MOhm
* ATEX compliant version available on request only.