EM8202 Constant Monitor
EM8202 – Continuous monitor for ESD safe wrist-strap and mat.
Reliable and cost-effective tool, it draws static electricity from the human body, continuosly checking whether wrist strap or earth is disconnected.
It is equipped with two LED signals (OPERATOR, BENCH) and an acoustic alarm to instantly warn the user in case of failure.
Due to its small size, EM8202 is very handy and fits compactly on a workbench.
Instant warning of wrist strap and grounding failures improves production quality.
- Power: 12 V DC
- Test range: 900 k – 35 Meg
- Connections: 2 Banana sockets for Ø 3.5 mm Jack
- Dimensions: 67 x 60 x 29 mm
- Weight: 60 g
- Meets the requirements of IEC 61340-5 international standard
- Compliant to CE, Council directives 89/336/CEE, RoHS and REACH standards.
Directions for use
- Fix the unit on the workbench, either underneath (via the hook-and-loop strap supplied) or on the bench surface
- Connect the power supply into the power socket located on the back of the unit
- Use the black lead (included) for connecting the unit and the benchtop mat*. The socket is located on the back of the unit
- Connect your wrist-strap and cord into the socket located on the front of the unit
- The unit is now ready to use.
*ATTENTION | To use EM8202 the bench must already be earthed.
Standard delivery includes: EM8202 Constant Monitor – Connection cable (Jack/Jack) – Power supply – Manufacturer’s calibration certificate.