EFM-022 – Electrostatic field meter with digital display. One-touch operating and user-friendly, thanks to its compact design.
The menu driven selection of 5 preset measurement distances can be very useful in problematic areas.
Using the preselected measurement distances, voltage potentials can be directly measured avoiding recalculation (the measured Volt/Meter field strength is automatically converted into the Volt voltage potential).
The HOLD function freezes test values on the display, allowing exact measuring even at badly accessible places.
No zero-drift: the zero-point adjustment before each measuring is no longer needed.
EPA-compatible, antistatic plastic housing.
- Measuring range: from 0 to 200 kV
- Measurement ranges (preset distances): Distance 1 cm: 0 to 10 kV – Distance 2 cm: 0 to 20 kV – Distance 5 cm: 0 to 50 kV – Distance 10 cm: 0 to 100 kV – Distance 20 cm: 0 to 200 kV
- E-Field meter ranges (manual selected): ± 20 kV/m, ± 200 kV/m and ± 1 MV/m
- Display: 2-line alphanumeric LC-display with 12 digits each
The measurement distance in cm will be displayed in the first line
The voltage potential will be indicated in volts in the second line
- Power supply: 9 V Alkali battery, IEC 6F22
- Dimensions: 122 x 70 x 26 mm
- Weight (without battery): approx. 130 g.
Package contents: EFM-022 Field meter – Soft bag – Grounding wire, 1.5 m – 2 x Distance supports (2 cm) – Factory calibration certificate – User manual (English, German).
Available optionals (on request only): CPS-022 Charge plate set for transforming the electrostatic field meter into a charge plate monitor. With this system reproducible measurements can be made and is possible to measure the static decay time (with the integrated START/STOP timer of the electrofield meter).