Resistance meter – EM100K
EM100K – Surface resistivity tester equipped with weights is the ideal tester to verify the anti-static properties within an EPA area.
Suitable to test: Surface resistivity – Point to point resistance – Resistance to ground.
Supplied with 1 year calibration certificate, connecting leads and carrying case.
- Operation method: Push button
- Automatic auto-ranging: 10v and 100v test voltages are incorporated into the tester, switching as you move from conductive, dissipative and insulative surfaces.
- Unit of measures: Ohms per square
- LED indicators legend:
9V Test → 10^3 to 10^5 = Green (Conductive)
100V Test → 3 x 10^5 to 10^9 = Yellow (Dissipative)
100V Test → 3 x 10 ^9 to 10^10 = Orange (Dissipative).
100V Test → 10^12 += Red (Insulative)
+/- 0.5 Decade in conductive range
+/- 0.25 Decades in dissipative range
- Dimensions: 70 x 130 x 35 mm
- Probes weight: 2 x 2.5 kg
- Meets the requirements of IEC 61340-5 and EN100 015/1 European standards
- Compliant to ESD, CE, UKCA, RoHS and REACH standards.