LF Tip Tinner – 45g
Tip Tinner – Lead-free tip activator. For use with soldering irons to clean, restore and re-tin your tip.
All the major manufacturers of soldering tips have one thing in common: they all recommend you to “tin your soldering tips”. Tip Tinner has been formulated to prolong soldering tips life in the harsh environment of no-clean and water soluble fluxes. No halides. Residue free. Rosin free. Environmentally safe.
Scope of delivery: 45 g of product in ESD safe jar, adhesive-backed for maximum convenience.
Method of use: Simply submerge your tip, spin it while inside of the solution, and wipe it off on a damp sponge or brass wool for a fully re-tinned & restored tip.
- All-in-one, lead-free formula for the total restoration of soldering tips
- Indefinite shelf life: once it has opened, the top of the product may become sticky to the touch if it is used in a high humidity area. This will not affect the overall performance and the ability to tin the tip
- Non-corrosive: Formulated without ingredients that can cause corrosion on your tip
- Residue free: No Halides
- Environmentally Safe: Minimal fume and odor protection
- RoHS compliant: Free from Lead (Pb), Mercury (Hg), Cadmium (Cd), Hexavalent Chromium (CrVI), Polybrominated Biphenyls (PBB), Polybrominated
- Adhesive backed jar: Stick on your workstation from preventing it from moving
Colour: Dark grey alloy
Alloy density (@ 75 ºF): 7.49 g/cm^3
Hardness: 15 HB
- Thermal porperties values:
Melting point: Solidus: 217 °C (423 °F) – Liquidus: 221 °C (430 °F)
Tip tempature (upper limit): Do not exceed 450 °C (842 °F)
Thermal conductivity: 54.2 W(mK).
PRODUCT IDENTIFIER IN THE SAFETY DATA SHEET:
Trade name: Tip Tinner
Hazard labelling pursuant to EC Regulation 1272/2008 (CLP) and subsequent amendments and supplements.
Danger. Causes eye irritation. Causes mild skin irritation. May be harmful if swallowed. May be harmful if inhaled.
Precautionary statements: Keep out of reach of children – Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray – IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
Contains: Tin powder. Petro AA.
DETAILS OF THE SUPPLIER OF THE SAFETY DATA SHEET:
Information available on the safety data sheet. Contact us to request it: Tel. +39 (0)2.269.411 – email@example.com