SMD Smart Tweezers multimeter
ST5S Smart Tweezers, LCR-meter and component identifier with automated test-range selection.
Ideal for testing and identification of SMD as well as troubleshooting of complex electronic systems.
Smart Tweezers make it easier to sort and evaluate loose components and to perform on-board measurements and debugging. They reliably contact even the smallest SMD components and
take measurements from already mounted devices.
Allow you to test various component types, including secondary components of Dissipation Factor (D), Quality Factor (Q).
The probe can also be used to test PTH components whose pins are too short to be inserted into test terminals.
Portable and ergonnomic design, studied to permit one-hand operations.
Built-in Li-Ion battery.
- Modes: Manual, Automatic
- Measurements: C (capacity), R (resistance), L (inductance), ESR (equivalent series resistance), Z
- Adjustable test signal levels
- Diode testing
- Integrated continuity detector
- Gold-plated steel tips (spare parts available on request)
- 4-wire shielded handles
- Battery Type: 3.7V LiPO rechargeable, 180mAH
- Battery Life (continuous): 20 hours – Charging cycle: 3 hours
- AC test mode Test frequency: 1 kHz, 10 kHz, 120 Hz, 100 Hz
- Test frequency accuracy: 50 PPM (0.005%)
- Test signal level: 0.5/1.0 +/- 5% Vrms Sine wave
- Source impedance: 100? +/- 1%
- Measurement Ranges:
Resistance R: 0.05 ? to 9.9 M?
Capacitance C: 0.5 pF to 4999 µF
Inductance L: 0.5 uH to 999 mH
Quality factor Q: 0.001 to 1000
Dissipation factor D: 0.001 to 1000
Available variations: Bluetooth version (by request only)