ESD desk chair with armrests and wheels
Anti-static ESD safe chair, equipped with height-adjustable conductive armrests and non-marking conductive castors.
The anatomical high backrest and seat are adjustable both in height and inclination.
Professional line chairs are characterized by high executive quality and multiple levels of certification.
- Colour: Black
- Seat height adjustment: 44 – 57 cm
- Backrest height adjustment from seat (stroke 6 cm): 53 – 59 cm
- Backrest/seat inclination adjustment: A-SYNCHRON TRI-LEVER mechanism
- Lumbar-support seat dimensions (WxD): 48 x 44 cm – Total depth: 47 cm
- Backrest width: 43 cm.
Technical data & compliances
Click here to read Technical data & Compliances
- Seat: Internal structure in multilayered beech wood, anatomically shaped, 10 mm variable thickness, low formaldehyde emission according to class E1 – Outer protective shell in recyclable techno-polymer
- Backrest: Internal structure in recyclable techno-polymer, anatomically shaped with integrated reinforcement ribs – Outer protective shell in conductive recyclable techno-polymer
- Padding: Seat in PU-Flex (40 mm thickness, 40 g/l density) – Backrest in PU-Flex (35 mm thickness, 40 g/l density) – Self-extinguishing material according to UNI 9175, recyclable, without CFC/HCFC
- ESD safe upholstery: Composition: 99% polypropylene, 1% carbon – Weight: 320 g/m^2 – Abrasion: UNI EN ISO 12947 (>30.000 Martindale cycles) – Flammability: UNI 915 (Class 1IM), EN 1021-1+2, BS 5852 Crib 5 – Colour: Black
- AS3 mechanism (A-SYNCHRON TRI-LEVER): Backrest inclination: 12° positive, 28° negative – Seat inclination: 5° positive, 3° negative – Lockable in all positions – Combined activation of tilting mechanism and backrest inclination – Knob activated backrest height adjustment – According to UNI EN 1335-3
- Lift action: Central piston (Ø 28 mm) protected by a chrome finished steel tube (Ø 50 mm) – Class 4, according to DIN 4550
- Five-spokes base (Ø 700 mm) is made of die-cast aluminum with internal reinforcement ribs – Polished finish. – According to ANSI/BIFMA X5.1, BS 5459 A.5.1-A.5.5 and UNI EN 1335-3
- Conductive castors (Ø 50 mm) in black nylon with non-marking polyurethane ring – Self-braking
- Height-adjustable conductive armrests: Bearing structure in black painted steel with armrest covers in black nylon
- Tests: UNI EN 1335-1+2+3 – EN 100015-1 – IEC 61340-5-1 – D. Lgs. 81/2008 type A
- Manufacturer certifications: UNI EN ISO 9001:2015 – UNI EN ISO 14001:2015 – UNI EN ISO 45001: 2018.