Kontakt Chemie Plastik 70 – 400ml
PLASTIK 70 is a fast drying, transparent conformal coating with good insulating properties, based on acrylic resins.
It shields printed circuit boards or other parts from corrosive atmospheric influences. Its film protects PCBs from leakage currents and short circuits.
Kontakt Chemie product no.: 74313-AH.
- Especially developed to protect printed circuit boards
- As a low viscosity fixing and insulating lacquer, PLASTIK 70 can also be used as extra/after insulation of coils and transformers and overcomes disturbing noises
- PLASTIK 70 can also be used as a universal protective coating on any surface like metal, paper, ornaments, paintings, furniture, etc.
- Packaging: 400 ml Spray can
- Manufacturer: Kontakt Chemie – CRC Industries Group
- Provides a protective and insulating film against atmospheric influences such as moisture, oxidation, dust or corrosive vapours
- Good adhesion on metal, plastic, wood, glass,…
- The film is resistant to diluted acids, alkalines and atmospheric attack
- Can be soldered through
- Prevents sparking and corona effects
- Remains transparent and flexible even after a long period
- Temperature range: -40°C to +60°C.
PRODUCT IDENTIFIER IN THE SAFETY DATA SHEET:
PLASTIK 70 – Aerosol
Hazard labelling pursuant to EC Regulation 1272/2008 (CLP) and subsequent amendments and supplements.
Danger. Extremely flammable aerosol. Pressurised container: may burst if heated. Causes serious eye irritation. May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
Precautionary statement(s): Keep out of reach of children – Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking – Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source – Do not pierce or burn, even after use – Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray – Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area – Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/122°F – Dispose of contents/container to an authorised waste collection point.
Contains: N-butyl acetate – Ethyl acetate.
Nominal quantity: 400 ml.
DETAILS OF THE SUPPLIER OF THE SAFETY DATA SHEET:
CRC Industries Europe bvba – Touwslagerstraat 1, 9240 Zele – Belgium – Tel. +32(0)52/456011 – www.crcind.com
There are no reviews yet.