Kontakt Chemie Antitstatik 100 – 200ml
ANTISTATIK 100 – Surface-active product preventing accumulation of static electricity on various surfaces.
Kontakt Chemie product no.: 83009-AF.
- ANTISTATIK 100 is a solution of conductive organic liquids in isopropanol.
The organic liquid forms a thin, almost invisible film with sufficient electrical conductivity to reliably prevent the electrostatic discharges from plastic surfaces and fabrics.
After the treatment, the surface resistance comes down to values inferior to 1010 Ohm.
The treated material can be classed as static dissipative
- Package: Spray can, 200 ml
- Manufacturer: Kontakt Chemie – CRC Industries Group.
- Cleaning and treatment of electrostatic charges on glasses, sound deadening shields, screens, acrylic glass, …
- To avoid electrostatic discharges when touching seats, textile, carpet, floors, …
- Temporary protection for antistatic discharge on plastic frames and packing materials.
PRODUCT IDENTIFIER IN THE SAFETY DATA SHEET:
ANTISTATIK 100 – Aerosol
Hazard labelling pursuant to EC Regulation 1272/2008 (CLP) and subsequent amendments and supplements.
Danger. Extremely flammable aerosol. Pressurised container: may burst if heated. Causes serious eye irritation. May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
Precautionary statement(s): Keep out of reach of children – Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking – Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source – Do not pierce or burn, even after use – Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray – Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area – Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/122°F – Dispose of contents/container to an authorised waste collection point.
Contains: Hydrocarbons – Propan-2-ol; isopropyl alcohol ;isopropanol.
Nominal quantity: 200 ml.
DETAILS OF THE SUPPLIER OF THE SAFETY DATA SHEET:
CRC Industries Europe bvba – Touwslagerstraat 1, 9240 Zele – Belgium – Tel. +32(0)52/456011 – www.crcind.com
There are no reviews yet.