Anti-static PVC gloves – Sizes from S to XL
ESD safe anti-static disposable gloves made of PVC, designed for use in electrotechnical and automotive industries.
Packaging: 100 pieces with dispenser.
- Sizes: from S to XL – Unisex model, Ambidextrous, Straight fingers,
Finger smooth, Beaded cuff
- Sizes width (± 5 mm): 85 mm (S), 95 mm (M), 105 mm (L), 115 mm (XL)
- Dimensions: Thickness min. 50 μm, Length min. 240 mm
- Colour: Clear
- Primary material: Polyvinyl Chloride paste
- Latex protein: Latex-free and chemical accelerator-free compound
- Powder: No powder lubricant added
- Storage requirements: Storage in a controlled cool and dry environment
- Standard compliance: IEC 61340-5-1, IEC TR 61340-5-2, RoHS 2011/65/EU, REACH
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 & ISO 13485 Quality System, CE EN 420 PPE cat. 1 (2016/425)
- AQL classifications (Physical properties, Dimensions, Visual inspection): Insp. Level S-2 – AQL 4.0.
|Resistance point to point
||IEC 61340-4-9||< 107 Ω||< 1011 Ω||outer/outer side|
|Resistance point to point||IEC 61340-4-9||< 107 Ω||< 1011 Ω||inner/inner side|
||IEC 61340-2-1||0.3 seconds||< 2 seconds|