Kontakt Chemie Freeze 75 – 400ml
FREEZE 75 – Inert dry coolant spray with low Global Warming Potential (GWP).
Thermal interruptions are a very common cause of failure in electronic equipment and are often very hard to pinpoint. Time-consuming measurements often take up hours of technicians’ time. Freeze 75 provides an instant solution by cooling down circuitry to -45°C.
Kontakt Chemie product no.: 33169-AA.
Click here for specifications
- Check for thermal failures
- Shrink fitting / removal of bushes, bearings, spindles …
- Testing of thermostats and thermo sensors
- Trimming /machining of rubber bushes
- Removal of chewing gum, adhesives, sweets … from fabrics, carpets, etc (spray until gum is brittle and then break away).
- Packaging: Spray can, 400 ml
- Manufacturer: Kontakt Chemie – CRC Industries Group
- Causes an immediate reduction in temperature to -45°C
- Non-flammable (directive 2008/47/EC)
- Does not leave a residue
- High material compatibility.
PRODUCT IDENTIFIER IN THE SAFETY DATA SHEET: FREEZE 75
Hazard labelling pursuant to EC Regulation 1272/2008 (CLP) and subsequent amendments and supplements.
Danger. Pressurised container: May burst if heated.
Precautionary statement(s): Keep out of reach of children – Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking – Do not pierce or burn, even after use – Thaw frosted parts with lukewarm water. Do not rub affected area – Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/122°F.
Supplemental Hazard information: Avoid contact with skin and eyes, in case of contact with liquid product frostbite symptoms may occur.
Nominal quantity: 400 ml.
DETAILS OF THE SUPPLIER OF THE SAFETY DATA SHEET:
CRC Industries Europe bvba – Touwslagerstraat 1, 9240 Zele – Belgium – Tel. +32(0)52/456011 – www.crcind.com